Thursday, April 9, 2015

Refreshing Cherry Limeade {SO GOOD!}

I make this refreshing drink all the time, but I find it especially appealing when I'm pregnant and crave sour things. It's so good, so easy, and reminds me of my childhood when we lived in Texas and my mom would treat us to a Braum's Limeade.


What you need:
1 can frozen limeade concentrate (I use Wal-mart brand)
1 L bottle of Tonic Water (or Seltzer Water if you hate tonic)
1 jar maraschino cherries
ice
pitcher

To Make it:
Mix the frozen concentrate with 2 cans worth of water and the whole bottle of Tonic Water.
Add ice to a glass, pour a few tablespoons of cherry juice (or more if you like more), fill the rest with limeade mixture, top with 1-2 cherries.

Alternatively, you can make it by the glass by just scooping out about 1 oz of frozen limeade into your glass, adding 2 oz of water, then mixing in tonic water and cherry juice to taste.

But once you've tried it, you'll want to make the whole batch because it's so yummy and perfect for Summer time!

No comments: